Preview Class for Rhythm Kids
Discover what Rhythm Kids is about.
You can visit one of the specified Demo Classes below or Contact Us to reserve a Preview.
Rhythm Kids is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class for children from Pre - K through second grade (ages 4 through 7). (**Prior participation in Music Together is NOT REQUIRED)
The Combo Class will combine Levels 1 & 2 - Level 1 (4 - 5 yrs) and Level 2 (5 - 8 yrs)
Preview visits are available to families new to the Rhythm Kids program - Music Together families are welcome to schedule a preview for a child that has been in the Mixed-Age Music Together program.
Rhythm Kids Classes provide
- weekly, 45-minute classes
- **A Djembe Drum for your child to keep
- Animal Collection Songbook and CDs & music download each semester
- Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
If your homeschool group or after school program is interested in setting up a class please contact us at 631-208-4003.
Try turning your phone sideways for more detail...
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources). See individual class type pages for details.
There are currently no courses available for the session you selected.
To see all classes offered in a session please browse our class offerings by visiting the classes page and choosing a session.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.