- Our Schedule
The Music Together Spring 2020 Semester
Join us for the Maracas Song Collection at HOME
Let us bring The Joy of Family Music® making into your living room! Participate with your child, in weekly interactive Zoom classes and live-stream events, receive bonus videos, downloads, and our "Maracas" song collection and song book downloads
Your children will love the energy of this collection! New songs include the enchantingly rhythmic "Al citrón," based on a traditional Latin American children's game, and "'Bout My Friends," sure to have everyone dancing to its funky blues.
Now more than ever we need music, and structure, so we’re excited to be able to offer
Music Together Online!
With Music Together Online, the teachers you know and love from Lyrical Children will bring music class to your living room. Like all our classes, the program is designed to teach the way young children learn: through play and interaction with the grownups in their lives! The teachers will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Your whole family will have a blast singing, dancing, and jamming along to Maracas songs during a variety of weekly online interactive Live & Recorded classes. Digital family resources, including recordings and bonus activities through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, plus a hard-copy songbook, will inspire you to make music all day.
Enrollment is Per Family for the full semester of 10 Live classes - and unlimited makeups - PLUS Bonus On-Demand videos!
***Materials will be mailed to your home***
Music Together Online is a program that provides the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—filled with a variety of music experiences, resources & more that your family can engage with - from home!
**Classes offered WILL INCLUDE - Mixed-Ages, Babies Only & Rhythm Kids!
Beginning April 13th, families enrolled for our Spring Session will have access to:
- At least one 30-minute interactive virtual class either via Zoom or FB Live, every week. (Families in our Private FB group have experienced some FB Live mini sessions while we have been learning and practicing. Zoom is a more interactive format where you can actually see the other families attending.) Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited. Flexible class times will be offered.
- Weekly Mini- sessions - Pre-recorded by the fabulous teachers of Lyrical Children. These will be shared via a new super-duper private Facebook Group, “Maracas - Lyrical Children’s Virtual Music Space” You’ll be able to watch the videos later, too!
- A New Private web page with exclusive access only for Enrolled Spring Families to view all recorded videos PLUS musical crafts, lullabies, song extras, parent education, and more. If you are not on Facebook you will have full access to all videos here.
- Access to extra videos from our very own Uncle Gerry, exclusively for enrolled families.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Maracas collection music (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Maracas Song Collection download code emailed upon class confirmation.
Enrolled families (who haven’t already received their Maracas materials) will receive a code to download their music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app and an invitation to join the NEW private Facebook Group/your family portal - Maracas Lyrical Children’s Virtual Music Space, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents. Families who have not received their materials (Maracas Songbook, CD & extra surprise) will receive them by mail as soon as is safe.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LOCATIONS & TIMES (turn phone to see teachers)
CHECK OUT the Rhythm Kids Class for Older Kids (4 - 8)!
For a preview of Rhythm Kids - View This!
REGISTER NOW for Spring!
Winter families can Pre-register now - Open Registration begins 4/4
New families - Reserve your spot to Preview a Class.
Due to the complete uncertainty of this time, and because we are not having to pay rent in our locations, we are reducing our tuition for our online offering. We feel strongly that the value and integrity of the Music Together program remains intact. We are still music educators with the goal to provide the highest quality music learning experience for your child. But we get it. So...
Mixed Age Classes: tuition is reduced - $165 per family (no sibling fees)
**HOWEVER if your family has experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19 - please contact me for a sliding scale where you can pay what you can truly afford. I want to give a break to families who are out of work now, but please realize we are still professional music educators with the goal of providing you with the highest quality music learning experience for your child.
Babies Only Class - 6 week session - Discounted tuition is $125 & NO Registration Fee - Babies are always welcome in any of our Mixed Age classes.
Rhythm Kids - Regular Tuition for 10 week Class is $165.
**Current or former Families - If you need a payment plan please contact us to set it up.
Family Referral Program - Take advantage of our referral discount - Your friend gets $10 off their registration and you get a credit for $10 off a future semester! View details here.
Try turning your phone sideways for more detail...
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources). See individual class type pages for details.